Friday, January 16, 2009

Update and new video

TGIF, everyone. Although, to be honest, we've just about lost all sense of day and time. I was sure yesterday was Friday, and it wasn't until this morning that I realized my mistake. At any rate, here's your lunchtime update: babies are doing well, and feeding volumes continue to increase. At this point they're all getting 21 milliliters (or 2/3 of an oz) every three hours. They're all off IV's and PICC lines. Since there are fewer tubes, etc., they can now wear clothes, too! So you can expect that some fun pictures will be forthcoming.

Finally, here's a video of Brandon that we finished editing late last night. Enjoy.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

All I can say is it is awesome!You guys sure like to make everyone cry alot.
Aunt Nancy

Sam's mom said...

Amen! I remember that my Grandpa cried everytime he saw us, coming and going! Same now with me! Love seeing Brandon, Alexander, and Baby girl Lila, and Abby and Sam, too! love to all, Mom/Nana

Anonymous said...

Abby, you look great and so do the babies. I love reading up on how everything is going! Thank goodness everyone is doing so well! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh... it's amazing how these videos instantly bring tears to your eyes!! Looks as if i'm not alone in that sentiment. I'm sooo happy to see everyone doing so well. Can't wait to meet them all in person :)

Stephanie said...

What a sweet little boy. Great video. Definitely chokes me up watching these.