Wednesday, January 7, 2009

C Section scheduled for tonight

Well, it seems that Abby's kidneys have gone on strike. She has significantly elevated amounts of protein in her, ummm, fluids. So we're on for tonight around 8 or 9 p.m. They'd do it sooner, but Abby had a late lunch, and the anesthesiologist won't push any drugs until her stomach is clear. We definitely didn't expect to have such short notice, but you play the cards you're dealt. We're optimistic that everything is going to be just fine. I'll do my best to post an update later tonight. Wish us luck.

8 comments:

fornow said...

Wow! I'll be thinking of you guys! Good luck with everything!
~Kristin S

Soapchick said...

Best wishes, I'll be thinking and praying for a successful c-section, and 3 healthy babies and mama.

Alysia said...

We will be praying for you and your 3 little babies. Abby I hope you have a speedy recovery!

Joy said...

Thinking of you guys tonight! Can't wait to hear the update and praying for a quick recovery for Abby! Please let me know if you guys need anything!

George said...

Best of luck tonight!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for the update! Good luck and we are thinking of you and A, B, and C!!!

Anonymous said...

You both have done so great to make it this far. I'm sending positive thoughts your way. Both my 31-week pregnancies turned out great, not the ideal route to take, though you would never know my kiddos were born early. Hold on tight, you're in for a ride. You will be great parents! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Good luck!!! You get to meet your babies tonight!!