After seeing the babies side-by-side, it confirms once and for all that they are DEFINITELY NOT identical. It is difficult to see in the pictures, but they look nothing alike. Alex looks like his Daddy and his Daddy's family. Brandon looks like my Dad and his family. Also, Jaime and I decided that Miss Lila Joy looks like my Mom's family. Specifically, she looks like my Grandma Irene, which is amazing because that's who she is named after -- Irene's middle name was Joyce. (Editor's note: I know there must be some Fuson in there somewhere!!)
After all the excitement of visitors, the babies got their first baths on Saturday night. Sam and I got to help. It was more of a sponge bath, because the babies can not have immersion baths yet. Lila seemed to enjoy her bath. Brandon and Alex -- not so much. Actually, Brandon thought being free of his diaper was the perfect time to, um, give Mommy a BIG surprise and then stick his hand and foot in it. Having now had to clean up a very poopy baby, I feel like I have earned my first official parenting badge :-)
3 comments:
You will earn many parent merit badges.It is just beginning. I really can't wait to see all of you!
Ant Nancy
Wow my "three babies" holding my "new precious three babies". What a sight for sentimental mom.
Love,
Grandmom
I can't get over how sweet and little they are. They are all just precious!!!
Post a Comment