Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Glamour Shots

Two nights ago, in the middle of the night, our nurse was struck with a bolt of creativity and took some great pics of the kids together. The best part is, she had to change their feeding tubes any way, so all the pics show their faces -- tube free!!

Also, Lila is now 4 lbs 2 oz, Alex is 3 lbs 15 oz, and Brandon is 3 lbs 12 oz. Huzzah!!

That's Alex on the left.




Brandon and Lila combined to tackle star running back Alex after a 17-yard gain. They all promptly fell asleep.

12 comments:

Heather said...

Crikey, those are some cute babies! I'm curious if they were on "Lost" what nicknames Sawyer would give them? :)

Lots of smiles from the UWCI gang,
Heather

Anonymous said...

Cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Awww, they get cuter every day!!:)


If you ever feel overwhelmed by having so many babies, just feel glad you're not this family: http://ap.indystar.com/dynamic/stories/M/MOTHER_OCTUPLETS?SITE=ININS&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

Anonymous said...

I hope they all look this peaceful and content when you get them home! Definitely award winning pictures!
Love,
Grandmom

BigP's Heather said...

Adorable!!

Stephanie said...

I love seeing their sweet little faces. Those are some wonderful pictures. I especially love that last one. Priceless!

GB said...

Oh my goodness. How sweet! I especially dig the last one.

Anonymous said...

I think they look a lot alike! How's the temp regulating going?

Mary

Sam's mom said...

Remarkable, all around! Every day, the miracle that babies A, B, and C have turned into the reality of Alexander, Brandon, and Lila overwhelms me more than the day before! Love you parents and A, B, and L....Nana

Anonymous said...

I bet you feel like slackers now that the new Wonder-Mom dropped 8 bundles of joy on her family. Really, I think 3 is a huge challenge - how do you do 8?

Hope everything continues to improve and everyone stays well.

Good luck!

Burt

Anonymous said...

Too cute - so on the one photo, are they all playing pile-on?

Anonymous said...

Aunt Yvonne and Uncle John sent me your blog and you and your triplets and wife are beautiful. You look like a special family. I hope to meet you all someday. I'm Uncle Johns niece from his brother.
Debra Perry-Hall-my family and I live in Vermont.
Sincerly,
Deb