Baby A: 3 pounds, 3 oz
Baby B: 3 pounds, 13 oz
Baby C: 3 pounds, 9 oz
There's kind of a wide margin of error on these, so we're inclined to think that Baby A might actually weigh a little more than this. He was the biggest last time they measured.
Still, all of them showing well over 3 pounds -- that's a good thing.
Later,
Sam
Sam
5 comments:
Wow they are supersized!!! Great news and congrats on 31 weeks!!!
I bet baby A is bigger than quoted. My little guy was always measuring in the 10-15th percentile for size at the end of my pregnancy...he was over 6 pounds at birth, which was larger than anticipated! And he came 1 1/2 wks early.
If I'm doing my math right, that's like 17 pounds of baby.
It's safe to assume I'm not doing my math right.
Honestly though, that's awesome. That's like over a pound each in like two weeks.
Justin should stick to law not math :) It is 10lbs 9 oz of baby. Still not bad for my 5"5' frame :)- Abby
Wishing you luck. -AH
Post a Comment