
Well, sadly my Mom has to go back to Florida tomorrow. I do not know what we would have done with out her the past 2 weeks. We will miss her help, tips, cooking, cleaning and getting up in the middle of the night to help with feedings. What will we not miss? Her TV shows. Sorry, Mom, we love you, but who really watches 11th Hour, Mentalist, Flashpoint and NCIS? Sam had it right when he said it's a good thing you are not a Nielsen home.... or there would be no Lost, just CSI, 24/7. (Editors' note: Next week on the big Mentalist/CSI:Quebec crossover event, Patrick & Jean-Claude track a gang of rogue fur trappers who are cut off from society and still fighting the French and Indian War. Blast it! I swore I wouldn't get sucked in!!)
On a more serious note, we could surely use some help. If you are not sick and no one in your house is sick, then come on over. Sorry, only adults at this point, per doctors orders. We feed 3 babies 8 times a day. So really anytime you come is helpful, even if it is just to hold a baby or help make a bottle. Just call or e-mail first, but short notice is fine. Really, you can call and say, "I can be there in 15 minutes." Just a reminder, our e-mail addresses are samperry42@gmail.com and abbyperry88@gmail.com. Also, some of you have asked what we need. We are pretty set on wipes at this point (thanks G.GPA John and GiGi). But diapers and formula are greatly appreciated. Size 1 diapers, any brand. We're not picky. The trio are on Enfamil Enfacare formula (pictured above). It should say 22 cal on the label. It has a blue label, but so does the soy version, so be careful. We can't use the soy. It comes in a powder or a ready-to-feed option. Either one is fine. We have been able to find it at grocery stores, Babies R Us and Target (we cleaned out the Target at 106th and Michigan, so don't bother with that one for a few days). And if you help, you may even get your picture with all 3 babies, like the one above :-)
Thanks everyone, we really appreciate all you do!!
7 comments:
Hello abby! I am so happy to hear your lil' sweeties are doing so well. I'm sure it will be a very sad day (for all!) when your mom has to return home to FL. But it was wonderful she was able to take so much time off to spend with you and your new family. I would be more than happy to come and help with some feedings or whatever else you could use my help with. Do check the groups email because I am going to send out info re. Free formula! Feel free to call me anytime 317-538-2722!
Kiley Schnarr
Mom to Logan, Brooke, and Chase 5-15-06
I'm glad your mom was able to help for awhile. I'm sorry that I don't live closer or I'd be there in a flash. How far are you from Rochester, MI?
Good luck! I watch NCIS!
Nana, Papa Ernie and Grammy Great are on the way! Grandmom Deb-we'll miss you and thank you from the bottom of our hearts for all of your help and constant support! Come back soon!
Love to the Perry triplet 6 (Milo-you'll always be our wonder dog!) Nana and Papa Smith
Good luck, Abby! Wish I could come help you too, but I'm all the way in Virginia. Big hug!
Hi Sam and Abby,
The kiddos are beautiful and it sounds like you have this down to a science. We work with the Similac rep and I know they have a multiples program. Have you checked with Enfamil to see if you can get some freebies? or coupons?
Did you at least register on their website?
Take care! We will try to schedule a visit and feeding!
Stacey and Charlie
J'espere regarder Le CSI/ Le Mentaliste! Ils sont formidable!
Post a Comment