Lila weighs 6 lbs, 8 ozBrandon weighs 6 lbs, 3 oz& Alex weighs 6 lbs, 2 oz
Everyone gained! Everyone's over 6 lbs! Huzzah!
Congrats! Sam, I tried the Westfield Target tonight for the formula--didn't see any...maybe time to check out the Glendale one tomorrow at lunch time.Mary
Hooray hooray!I would love to come hold the babies/help with feeding, but have been fighting off whatever cold/flu/ick my friends all have...maybe within the next week or two.Keep up the good work!
Awesome news!!
Chubba chubba
It's great that they are so healthy!! Yea!
That is fabulous!!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Congrats! Sam, I tried the Westfield Target tonight for the formula--didn't see any...maybe time to check out the Glendale one tomorrow at lunch time.
Mary
Hooray hooray!
I would love to come hold the babies/help with feeding, but have been fighting off whatever cold/flu/ick my friends all have...maybe within the next week or two.
Keep up the good work!
Awesome news!!
Chubba chubba
It's great that they are so healthy!! Yea!
That is fabulous!!!!
Post a Comment