Saturday, February 28, 2009

Saturday Night

It is Saturday night at the Perry house. We are very happy to have cousin Mara and Stephen visiting from Chicago. We had a rough night last night because the boys did not want to sleep just to wanted to party all night. Lila was fine, but those boys thought it would be fun not to sleep at all between 11 PM and 3:30 am. So, we were very happy to have help today. Basically, I was like "hi, thanks for lunch, I am going to take a nap". Now, Daddy Sam is taking a nap.

In this picture, Mara has mastered the triple baby hold. Special thanks to Jim and Vicki Roe for these adorable outfits.


Also, how cute is this picture. It is Sam's Grandpa John holding Alex. We think Alex looks just like his Great Grandpa John. We have been calling Alex "little John"



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Everyone looks quite content and wonderful.Stephen I don't see you holding any of the adorable triplets. Glad to here you and Sam were able to get a little bit of sleep.