Thursday, February 5, 2009

2 down, 1 to go

Alex is home! Unfortunately he did not get discharged as early in the day as Lila did, so we just got home at about 4:15. But we're here now, and everyone seems to be doing well. We're really glad he's home. All we have to do now is get Brandon here, and then the semi-controlled chaos can really begin. It's their world, we'll just be living in it! It's time for our first dual feeding, so I'd better go. Here are a few pics. Enjoy!

Daddy's getting me all strapped in.


I'm excited. Really, I am. No, seriously, I'm just giddy with anticipation.


Mommy's going to keep an eye on me, lest I try to hop up front and wrest control of the car from Daddy.


(In my best Stewie voice) -- I order you to carry me inside! Yes, that's right, you are under my control. Victory is mine!


Hey, I remember you...


So, like, what's the deal with this place? Food any good? Do they have Wii?


I agree, let's just pretend the Star Wars prequels never happened. On another topic, I was stuck in the NICU last night. What happened on Lost?


This entire stack of envelopes came from Anthem. Today. By the way, doesn't Abby look great?

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh YAY!!!! So exciting. I'm just Brandon will be right behind. They are so tiny and perfect. And yes, mommy looks AMAZING!

Anonymous said...

Dear Abby, and Lila, and Alex, yay 2 are home Abby looks great and so does Lila. Can't wait until Brandon comes home because then you won't have to go back to the hospital after 6 weeks. Hope everything's great

Dear Sam, Shave the beard!!! soon... i mean it.

Anonymous said...

Love, Logan

Anonymous said...

I think your baby voice-throwing/mind-reading talent could be very marketable to some e-trade company...it appears that babies give better financial advice than anyone in this environment...moonlighting opportunity?

Mary

Anonymous said...

What beautiful little babies and an incredible looking mother...Next comment not appropriate for a family blog.

Anyway, way to stick it to the Man (Anthem)....I'm sure the claims adjuster is gritting his/her teeth every time a claim comes across his/her desk.

Soapchick said...

So glad that Alex is now home with Lila! See you guys are easing into the triplet thing! He looks so small in the car seat, but I know he'll grow fast and fit it up in no time!