Thursday, February 26, 2009

Do you like my haircut? It cost one mailbox.

Hi, sorry we have not blogged recently, thing have been very hectic since daddy Sam went back to work Monday. I have been doing the 2AM and the 5AM feeding by myself so Sam can get about 6 hours of sleep and not be a zombie for work. I try to get a few hours between feedings and I sleep a few hours when Nanny Casey arrives in the morning. Anyhow, yesterday in my haze I decided I desperately needed a haircut. The one I was sporting was not very fitting for a mother of 3. So, all went well until I went to pull into our driveway. I am going to blame this on not being used to driving Sam's car and being sleep deprived.....but I ran into our mailbox on the way in and knocked it off the post. I managed to do this and scratch and dent his car...oops.

Also, babies were weighed today....I managed to drive to and from the doctor's office without hitting anything.

Alex - 6lbs 13 ounces
Lila - 7lbs 5 ounces
Brandon - 7lbs 1 ounce

Picture of my costly haircut


Babies with their "Perry Shirts" on. Thanks Uncle Matt and Aunt Charina
Perry #1 says "get this darn bow off my head"

Perry #2 is stretching


Perry #3 says "rock on"








10 comments:

Soapchick said...

The hair cut is adorable and what a funny story! Babies look great. Hope you can keep finding ways to get sleep.

George said...

Great hairdo! I would totally blame the mailbox incident on sleep deprivation!!! ;-)

BigP's Heather said...

I DO like your haircut - and I love her bow!!

Anonymous said...

Abby,
You look amazing and my grandchildren of course look beautiful. People stop in my office everyday to see if I have updated photos. Can't wait to get my hands on them next week.
Love,
MOM

Mon said...

hi guys im not too huge fan of the bows (as is apparently Perry 1) but i love love love the shirts, what a cute and funny idea lol :)

have a great day hope you're managing just fine !!
Molly, BC

Anonymous said...

Abby you look great! Lila's bow on the other hand.... The kids look great. I wouldn't blame the mailbox on your sleep deprivation or anything else, just you are your mother's daughter. Put Mara and Stephen to work this weekend.Who knows maybe someday.......... Enjoy. Keep up the good work. I hope to see all of you soon.Aunt Nancy

Anonymous said...

Knocking down items often seen in the rear view mirror is a "common Magid- Eisen genetic trait, usually inherited from the mothers side (Eisen). No nasty comments from grandm Deb. please. It's GENETIC, not, repeat not your fault. Love Zadye, who has replaced more than one bumper.

Anonymous said...

I think we had high winds here recently that caused us to lose several roof shingles and I bet they also caused your car to careen into your mailbox, despite your best efforts to correct for the horrific gusts.The young Perry heirs and heiress look very healthy and happy!Mary

Stephanie said...

Those shirts are cute. I like your hair. It looks good. Sorry about the mailbox and the car!

Anonymous said...

You must have a thing for mailboxes. By my watch thats the second mailbox you've run into with your car. I recall you backing into our neighbors mailbox and tilting it sideways. I think it still is somewhat sideways to this day. Someone alert the Postmaster, we have a frequent offender on our hands!