I can not believe the babies are over 6 months
old. We had our 6 month check up and the babies got measured, weighed, and of course some shots too. Not
surprisingly Brandon is the largest.... and to believe he was the smallest at birth. He is over 5 times what he weighed at birth!
Brandon - 16.2 lbs
Lila - 14.8 lbs
Alex - 14.8 lbs
Mommy - um, we won't post that here, but I am back at weight
watchers :)

I guess this is what my kitchen is going to look
like for awhile.

We all saw the
video and know Brandon like his first taste of food :)

Alex was not a big fan, we will have to work on this.

Um, Daddy what is this strange stuff..... I want Ice Cream!!!
1 comment:
aw they are getting so big :) I love the 1st picture...they are all looking right at you!
Post a Comment