I took another little bit of video once everyone had arrived. There are 5 sets of not-yet-crawling kids in the middle, and then near the end of the clip (upper-right) you can see the fully mobile veterans of the group. All in all there were 6 sets of trips and 4 older siblings. Thank you so much to our hosts for letting us invade your home. We had a great time seeing all of you and comparing stories!! Oh, and in case you couldn't tell (I can't imagine why...), the Perrys are in the lower-left.
4 comments:
I think that is the most amazing thing I've ever seen.
That.Is.Awesome. LOVE IT!!! I can't believe all the babies that were born in the group in the past year. Unbelievable! Ok, so now I need to come and meet your babies...its been too long. Let me know what works for you and Penn and I will stop by.
I love that pretty much all of them are crying, except the Perrys!
That there is pretty amazing stuff...great video!
Post a Comment