Monday, March 23, 2009

One-handed blogging

Hi world, long time no post. Tonight has been a challenge thus far, as it seems we are 3 for 3 in the "Hold Me or I Will Cry (Loudly)" department. So I've got Alex in my left arm and Brandon on my lap. Mom is elsewhere occupied with Miss Lila, who is only happy when being escorted up and down the stairs. And up. And down. Again and again. But hey, at least we've figured out a system!

On another note, we wanted to thank the anonymous formula angel who sent us several containers via eBay. If you're reading this, tell us who you are!

Lastly (because my right hand is tired of hunting and pecking), here's a picture of the kids wearing little jackets that Grandmom Deb made.

2 comments:

George said...

You are doing a great job Mommy! Too bad you don't have three arms, right? ; )

I love the new jackets...they are lovely!

Jessie said...

They're getting so big! It's amazing. Love the jackets.