First off, I would like to say "HAPPY DUE DATE BABIES". That is right, today is my actual due date had this pregnancy gone to term. Hard to believe.... They are due today but we already have such a
routine down. Here is what we have in a typical day:
24 bottles

1 and 1/4 cans of powder formula

3
doses of vitamins and 4
doses of
Prilosec
About 24 diapers

1 super nanny, Casey

30 minutes of tummy time (Clearly, Milo is in charge of supervising tummy time)

2 or 3 loads of baby laundry

and 30 to 45 minutes of rock out guitar jam with Daddy before bedtime

1 tired but happy Mommy (no pictures of tired Mommy, please)
7 comments:
wow! You two are amazing...keep up the good work! I wish I could play guitar {other than guitar hero!}!
Can you imagine still being pregnant with triplets? WOW!
Looks like you are very organized - which I suppose you need to be with THREE!
Happy Due date !! You're doing so great :)
I just noticed your diapers. I know with triplets you are extremely busy and they are very convenient but please read this article about the diapers you are using: http://www.theepochtimes.com/n2/content/view/7092/
What are you playing them, Sam?
mary
Anonymous said...
What are you playing them, Sam?
mary
March 10, 2009 8:18 PM
********************************
I had my Beatles songbook out that night, so it was something from the Fab Four. Just can't remember the exact song from right that second :-)
Post a Comment