The Perry Boys after hearing that Mommy is heading back to work :(
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Maternity leave should be 12 months not 12 weeks
Well, after 12 weeks of bed rest followed by 12 weeks of maternity leave I go back to work tom arrow. My employer has been more than kind about my absence and it is time for me to get back to them. I feel very thankful to still have a job given this economy so I am not complaining. But, I will miss my 3 doodle bugs while I am at work. Thankfully, I will be working from home for the next 3 days.... so I can start transitioning from Mom to working Mom slowly. Alex has clearly gotten the memo that Mommy is heading back to work so sleeping through the night is a must. Lila and Brandon must have not checked there e-mail because they are not making it trough the night. Lila is close... Brandon... well... he is a cutie :)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is so short ... But if it makes you feel any better even if yo'd get 12 months or 12 years you would still feel it's too early lol !! Can you maybe work from home partially? That would be great, no? They are soooo cute !!
I agree!! good luck making the transition! :)
Best of luck as you transition to Working Mommy. I did that Feb 2nd...and I think it was easier for me than anticipated. I loathed the idea of getting back to work and leavning my sweetpea at home with someone else...but it all worked out faster than I could have imagined. Good luck to you as you venture back into the working world!
Good luck. Hopefully today wasn't too painful and hopefully next Monday isn't either.
Post a Comment