date, the one when the docs decide that Abby needs to be looked after,
24/7. So, as of about half an hour ago, she's been admitted for the
duration. We're still optimistic that the babies will stay put for a
while. We're not that far from 28 weeks, and the doc says he's going
to get us there and "then we'll come up with a new plan." Every day
after 28 weeks pays huge dividends. Abby's spirits are, as always,
quite good. She amazes me. I'd be such a whiner.
I think we're both more relieved than anything. She won't have to get
up much anymore or fix herself lunch, etc. And we know they'll keep a
close eye on her.
So this is her home away from home -- for as many weeks as it can be.
Visitors are welcome. Just contact Sam via phone or
samperry42@gmail.com. Thank you all for all the positive vibes. Abby
will return to posting soon (witty commentary on hospital living, I
have no doubt). Thank goodness for WiFi.
No comments:
Post a Comment