So, there are still some labs pending. Apparently the first round of labs didn't pan out. I don't know if the sample got contaminated, or maybe their computers are running Windows ME, but one of the levels came back indicating that Abby was not, technically, from this planet. Now, Abby's mom is in town right now, and she personally vouched that Abby is, in fact, terrestrial in origin. Ergo, there was a mistake in the labs. They're running them again. The docs will have a better sense of things after the good data comes back. Mmmmm, data (think Homer voice). We're still getting the impression they're going to hang on to her for a while. I mean, who wouldn't want to? She's a doll!
You'll know more when I know more, dear reader.
2 comments:
I hope she's resting (relatively) comfortably. Please tell her that a pregnant buddy in Virginia is sending good thoughts!
Glad to hear things are going as well as they are. Good to know Abby's mom is back - did she ever get hooked up on Skype - did you?
Is there room for all to visit for Christmas gift exchange? Might be a little different to have it in a hospital.
I am sure Marty, the girls, and I will stop by for a visit regardless of the gift exchange.
Although I am sure the care at the hospital is excellent, I have no doubt you both will be overjoyed to return to your house (even if it does mean Sam has to go back to cooking).
Take care for now,
Burt
Post a Comment