Saturday, December 20, 2008

28 Weeks 4 Days and belly pics....


Patient here. Thought I would give everyone a quick update. I am still in the hospital and once again it was confirmed today that I will be staying here (not forever, just until babies arrive :). I got some labs back this morning and my pre-eclampsia seems to be getting worse. The good news it is slowly getting worse. I am spilling more protein into my urine than I was last week and something about my Creatinine clearance ratio. All I know is the doctor said is we will just keep a close eye on it, but I am not in immediate danger. So once again, lets repeat "no babies in 08!".
Anyhow, boredom has begun to set in. I have been here almost 2 weeks and the novelty has worn off :) Plus, daytime tv stinks. On a bright note, my sister and Stan came to visit from Chicago on Thursday. First I must apologize because a think a previous post made my sister sound mean. She was mean when she was 13 :) But, now she is really nice and my best friend. It was nice to have them here and they brought me presents and my brother-in-law bought me my very own One-Touch Glucometer lancet. This is an awesome gift because the ones they use here to test my blood sugar are like medieval torture devices! So, me and my finger tips thank him very much!

Below is a picture from there visit. Jaime and I are trying to figure out who is responsible for the big kicks. Also, its is a good view of my hospital room. I have not been out of this room in like 10 days. Seriously, not even into the hallway!

The picture below that is a really poorly drawn cartoon of my belly. I apologize in advance to my children for making them look like beetle bugs. But,I get a lot of questions about who is where. As you can see, baby B is breech. The other 2 are head down. And yes, baby A's head is that far down, I think he keeps creeping down because his brother, B, has been trying to kick him in the head. Behave boys!



2 comments:

peesticksandstones said...

What a difference a year makes indeed! :)

Hang in there, lady! I'm glad you've got such fantastic support over there. I've definitely got my fingers crossed for "no babies in 08!"

Anonymous said...

wow, you must be bored! Let me know if you need anything to help cure the boredum (if its possible!)