OMG! TOO CUTE! Best. Laugh. Ever.
Oh, love this! I need to film our kids laughing at me sneezing. They also think it's hilarious when they sneeze and I say, "Salud!" :)
HA, very cute! Mine don't really laugh when I sneeze, but Emma grins from ear to ear when she sneezes. :)
so so so cute! can't wait to see them (and you both) sunday at uncle ricks!! :)Kate
They are too cute!!! I also now need to remind myself to video the boys. I might be able to use my daughter's camera that she got for her birthday to do that. I think it captures video.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
OMG! TOO CUTE! Best. Laugh. Ever.
Oh, love this! I need to film our kids laughing at me sneezing. They also think it's hilarious when they sneeze and I say, "Salud!" :)
HA, very cute! Mine don't really laugh when I sneeze, but Emma grins from ear to ear when she sneezes. :)
so so so cute! can't wait to see them (and you both) sunday at uncle ricks!! :)
Kate
They are too cute!!! I also now need to remind myself to video the boys. I might be able to use my daughter's camera that she got for her birthday to do that. I think it captures video.
Post a Comment