
So, we have had many request for belly pictures, so here we go. Abby at 16 weeks.
I am clearly larger than my pre-pregnancy self. Actually, I have gained 16 lbs, which is one pound for each week of pregnancy. Our doctor recommends a gain of 50lbs for a triplet pregnancy so I am well on my way. I have been blessed with no morning sickness and have had no problems eating...actually, I can not stop eating. Last night I had a Chipoltle Burrito for dinner, plus a half of cantaloupe, and a huge glass of chocolate milk before bed and I still woke up at 3 AM STARVING. I think I am going to have to start stashing crackers in my night stand. I am waking up 3 times a night to um use the restroom and go have to at least once an hour during the day. I asked Dr. Sumners if this is normal and his response was "you are only going once an hour". He cracks me up. So, I guess the hunger and frequent urination is normal at this point. I am still working and of course this is my new work strategy. I just go into the office and tell them I am pregnant with triplets and need to use the restroom..... instant access to the back of the office and the ability to chat with the Doctor. Well, that is it for now, we have an ultrasound next Friday and we are hoping we will be able to see the babies genders then, I can not wait.
3 comments:
You, your belly and your doggy are adorable. So glad you are doing well Abby!
You're glowing! Look fantastic!!!
Can't wait to hear about your next u/s...hope they can get good shots of all three!!!
I'm planning to make chocolate covered Topars pickles. Want to try a few? Actually they sound good. Sue calls them "dirt pickles", what does she know , she doesn't even eat chopped liver. You look great! Leigh Herskovic somehow saw your blog, she sends her mazal-tov. Love Dad
Post a Comment