Saturday, September 27, 2008

BOY, BOY, ?

We had an ultrasound yesterday and they were able to tell the sexes of the babies. Well, they could confirm 2 of them. Baby B and Baby C are boys!!! We saw it with our eyes and there was no denying it. As for Baby A, they think she is a girl, but will not officially confirm it. They did not see any "boy parts" on Baby A, but they will not confirm Girl based on lack of seeing boys parts because we did not have a good view. We tried to get her to move, and they pushed on her to see if they could get her to show us. So, we are saying Girl until we hear differently. We go back for another ultrasound in two weeks, so they will confirm baby A's sex then. Everything else went well. The babies look great and are all measuring 16Weeks 5 Days gestation. The hearts were ticking away and they have bladders and stomachs now, amazing what you can see. Baby A was still pretty chill. Baby B was jumping around (I think that boy will be the basketball player) and Baby C was kicking (that is our soccer player). Anyhow, Sam and I are just thrilled to pieces with all the news!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baby A is a proper little girl, keeping her legs together and keeping everyone guessing!!
Love,
MOM

Soapchick said...

How exciting! Thanks for the update! Hopefully if the third one is a girl, her brothers won't pick on her too badly!

George said...

Sounds like you're having a little girl and two sweet boys! HOW EXCITING...hope they can confirm the girl soon!!!

Anonymous said...

What fun! I love little boys! (I mean, I ADORE my girls, but little boys are so squishy and fun!)