Hi there. This blog is for all the friends and family who wish to follow the progress of babies A, B and C, as well as their mildly neurotic, solidly
eclectic, adjective/adverb-prone parents. Which would be us. We appreciate your thoughts, prayers and all the
positive energies you're sending our way. May the Force be with us all.
2 comments:
Sam and Perry,
Well I certainly couldn't be happier for the both of you!It's a hell of a way to get your Mom to move closer to help out. I know it is going to be a little more stressful than planned but it will be wonderful! I know I can't wait.I think this is a great way for everyone to find out and keep up with the triplets and both of you. Sam...what can I say!Abby can
we plan a shower now?
Love, Aunt Nancy
Dear Abby and Sam,
What can I say! I look at the ultrasounds and can't believe my little Abby Doo is having three babies. Keeping this quiet has not been easy (as you know) but I have loved every minute of the challange. I can't wait to get to you Thursday and see my pregnant daughter. Bonnie and I can continue where we left off, crying when you tried on your wedding gown.
All my love and prayers for three happy, healthy babies. With you as their parents they can't miss!
Love,
Grandmom Debbie
Post a Comment