Monday, August 17, 2009

Sometimes you just need a break

I swear to you, we do not bust out the Einstein that often, but there are times when you just need a few minutes. In this case, 2 of the 3 were getting cranky a little too early -- they need to hold out a bit longer before the last bottle of the day. Well, from to spazzing to serene in less than 60 seconds. The video is the proof.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Sorry we missed you guys at the reunion! I should have gotten your cell numbers. We saw Becca and she told us she saw you, but we couldn't find you! Hope you had fun - it sure was a hot one - I think the kids will have lots of fun next year. :)

Jessie said...

So you're telling me that we need to invest in Baby Einstein videos ASAP. Got it!

Can't wait to see you guys!!