Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father Father Father's Day

Sam's first Father's Day was a success. The morning started like most do around here....early..... and deciding who is going to get up with the first baby and who is going to run downstairs and get the coffee. Coffee around here is made in the kitchen using the Keurig. We LOVE our Keurig. It is so easy to use and brews a fast, easy cup of coffee with no hassle and NO CLEAN-UP. So, the babies and I saved our pennies and bought Daddy a mini Keurig for our bedroom. A little silly, I know. But, really a wonderful convenience for parents of triplets who have a serious caffeine addiction. Also, we got Daddy a mug with the babies' picture on it.

Here is a picture of the happy Daddy with his mini Keurig and his 3 mini me's.


Later in the day we stopped by Nana and Papa's house for the kids' first dip in the pool. Check out the cool bathing suits our Grandmom Deb got us.

All the babies LOVED the pool. But Alex, especially, took to the water. Next Michael Phelps?

After some yummy food with the family we feasted on tie-dyed cupcakes. Can you tell I am on a cupcake-making kick??

2 comments:

Kathy said...

When do you find the time to make cupcakes? Those are so neat :-)

I love the pictures of all the babies in their swimsuits. How cute!

That's a neat coffee pot...I never have time to get ours started or cleaned :( If I had triplets, I'd want one in my bedroom too!

Lani said...

That sounds like an awesome Father's Day present! Love the cute bathing suits:)