There were times when I thought this day would never come, but today I got to celebrate my first Mother's Day. My heart goes out to those friends we know that are still trying to have a family, I know how hard this day can be. I got a wonderful book from my children this morning and a coffee in bed :) Also, I got a nap. When asked what I wanted for Mother's Day, all I could think of is a nap. I am so happy to have three happy, healthy children. So, when asked, all I could think of was a nap. So, Sam took the kids to have a visit at Nana Bonnie and Papa Ernie's house for the afternoon, and I got my much-needed nap. Plus, Milo was happy to have me all to himself for a little while.
I tried to get a decent Mother's Day pic of the kids.... they did not cooperate.

These are from last weekend. The boys are in Rock N' Roll T-shirts
courtesy of Aunt Jaime. Brandon has that "why is he touching me" look on his face. And Alex is looking super sweet.

This picture cracks me up. Look at Lila's expression, ha.
2 comments:
What a wonderful day, Mom (and Dad!)and thank you for sharing your cherubs with all of us! We love you! Nana
Happy Mother's Day x3!! :-)
Post a Comment