A big Perry family welcome to 2 new friends that entered the world today. Congratulations to Joy and Aaron on the birth of their son Penn. And also congratulations to Jessie and Justin on the birth of their daughter Lucy. On top of 2 new babies entering the world, today is our Nana Bonnie's birthday. I think we all need some cake.
But, on a sad note we are so sorry to report that our dear nanny lost her Grandma this week. Our thoughts are with her and her family during this difficult time. Because our nanny was off a few days this week, I got to play stay-at-home Mom for a few days. Major props to you stay-at -home Moms (especially of triplets). I am exhausted. Here is a little of what we did during the last few days
But, on a sad note we are so sorry to report that our dear nanny lost her Grandma this week. Our thoughts are with her and her family during this difficult time. Because our nanny was off a few days this week, I got to play stay-at-home Mom for a few days. Major props to you stay-at -home Moms (especially of triplets). I am exhausted. Here is a little of what we did during the last few days
We made this for Nana's birthday. It did not turn out quite as planned. It is a stone for her garden with the babies' foot prints. This project was messy and harder than it looks.
2 comments:
They look so grown up!
I sucked my thumb until I was like 8 - but by then I only did it at night. Shh - don't tell!
Post a Comment