We had a fun afternoon at Nana's. There were lots of Easter baskets!! Mommy and Daddy may have come home with a Cadbury's egg or 2 (or 3). And a whole flock of Peeps! [Editor's note: As I write this, one of the bouncy seats is playing a tune which sounds a whole heck of a lot like the theme song from the original Super Mario Brothers on NES. Awesome.]
Milo and Lila aren't quite sure about this headband...
"Well, I don't know if I'd completely agree with that characterization of the International Monetary Fund's response to the current economic crisis. But, my stuffed friend, you are certainly entitled to your opinion, ill-informed as it may be. Kidding, friend, kidding. But on a more important note, is it regular formula tonight or chocolate formula?"

3 comments:
We are everso grateful to have shared our family's many traditions with the babes during this Passover and Easter season! What a blessing! Love, Nana and Papa
Brandon needs a bubble pipe.
It's fun to see more opened eyes!
Post a Comment