
So, I had another ultrasound on Friday. I get to have one every week now. The babies all look good and weigh 11 ounces each. I actually did not gain any weight this week. Amazing, because I sure ate a lot. Although, it is getting a little more difficult to eat as much because my uterus is pushing up against my stomach.... it is like instant gastric bypass surgery. We still do not know the sex of all three babies. Apparently, there has been some confusion as to which baby is A and which is C. In the past we thought it was baby A that we could not tell the sex on. Now they think it is baby C that we cannot see the gender. Basically baby boy B is all on his own on the left side and baby A and C are so close together, it is hard to tell who's parts go with which body. I had 2 ultrasound techs with a combined 37 years of experience and they could only confirm that there are 2 boys and one "?". So, we wait until next week...... Anyhow, I am feeling okay. I am still every low on energy and spending a lot of time on the couch. Looking forward to the Colts game today!
1 comment:
Ha! That one little babe still wants his/her anonymity! That's great you're doing so well. I'll keep checking in... :)
Post a Comment